Neon Mango, Inc. (“Company,” “Our,” or ”We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website [www.neonmango.com] and use the services provided there or in our software applications (collectively our “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Services.
Children Under the Age of 16
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. Our Services is not intended for children under 16 years of age and no one under age 16 may provide any information to or on our Services. If you are under 16, we require that you do not use or provide any information on our Services or through any of its features, register on the Services, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email@example.com].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- That identifies you personally, such as your name, postal address, email address, and/or telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your credit card information; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment and/or devices you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as to register for our Services or make a purchase from the Services.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Services; this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, posting material on the Services, or requesting further services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Information you provide or that we request when you report a problem with our Services.
- The contents of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Services.
You also may provide information that is published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we cannot ensure and do not guarantee that User Contributions posted by you will not become visible or accessible to other users. In addition, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions, whom may share them with other users.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As interact with and you navigate through our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, such as, but not limited to: traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your device or computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Recognize you when you return to or access our Services.
- Estimate the size of our audience and its usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Neon Mango’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Neon Mango about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you order products or services through our Services, we will use your information to fulfill such order.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Neon Mango, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe feature in the correspondence we send you. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Residents of certain states, such as California may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights (below) for more information.
Your State Privacy Rights
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights please email email@example.com. To appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request please email firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Consumer Rights Appeal Request” in the subject of the email.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.